Samstag, 25. Mai 2024

Lippe, Jürgen von der "Der König der Tiere"

Lippe, Jürgen von der "Der König der Tiere. Geschichten und Glossen" [The King of the Animals. Stories and Glosses]  - 2017

Jürgen von der Lippe ist immer einen Lacher wert. Und für zwischendrin ist dies ein gutes Buch, man kann es immer mal wieder hervorholen und die ein oder andere Geschichte lesen.

Buchbeschreibung:

"Blödsinn meets Tiefsinn - ein brillanter Spagat wie ihn nur Jürgen von der Lippe beherrscht
Jürgen von der Lippes Humor ist Kult - bei Lesern und Zuhörern. Und weils so schön war mit den 'Balladen', gibt es jetzt über 60 brandneue Geschichten: zum Lachen, Schmunzeln und gepflegten Sinnieren. In ihnen kombiniert der Autor Kalauer und Witze mit Philosophie und Sprachkritik und erzählt ebenso lustig wie hinterlistig von Kampf der Geschlechter, vom lieben Gott und der heilen wie unheilen Welt.
"

10 Kommentare:

  1. I don’t see how to comment on your English blog so I’m stopping here. 😀

    I just looked at your extensive list of books from your book clubs. That is impressive!!

    My son lives in Munich. Have a good day!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That's terrible. I have problems with some blogs that are not on blogspot but we even share the same website. I often go to Google Chrome when commenting on those sites (I normally use Firefox and it works with most of the people). Maybe that's a help?

      Löschen
    2. I used to use Firefox exclusively, but have been using Google Chrome for the past few months.

      Thanks for the tip. I didn't see a comment box on your English blog. Maybe it is turned off???

      I'm glad we can comment here.

      Lovely chatting with you.

      Löschen
    3. I alter between the two, depending where the other blog is.
      Oh, if it's an older post, I have to approve of the comment first, that way I avoid spam.
      As to your son, unfortunately, Munich is about 700 km away from us, we live in the North. But if you are ever in Germany and come up to the Bremen area, let me know.

      Löschen
    4. Oh, and I did not turn off the comment box. Several people commented just on Friday.

      Löschen
    5. Just must be me. 😀. I can’t even see any comments. At least I can chat here.😀

      Löschen
  2. Antworten
    1. Definitely. Still, you might want to visit Hamburg one day, or Bremen, they are both beautiful cities. Hamburg is the prettiest city in Germany according to many Germans, except when they're from Munich. ;)

      Löschen
    2. LOL on "except when they're from Munich."

      Löschen
    3. Ask your son. He will tell you that there is a not so secret frenemyship between the North and the South - as in many coutnries.

      Löschen